Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Decadent Dark Chocolate Goddess Gathering


I was so thrilled with the turnout at our first annual Decadent Dark Chocolate Goddess Gathering.....Saturday February 28th. I started the Goddess Group back in 2005 and I love that it is still growing strong. Our Gathering was filled with delicious dark chocolate treats, chocolate martini's, chocolate beer and chocolate dessert wine. My contribution was Dark Chocolate Goddess Bars... There was a total of 23 women, alot of newbies and some of the women have been with me since the beginning.

I love watching women interact with each other. They form their own little groups....some our loud, some are quiet, some serious....but they are free to be themselves without the scrutinizing judgments that we as women so often face. I love all my fabulous Goddesses....

No comments:

Post a Comment